- What time is the check-in and check-out?
Check-in starts at 12:30 p.m., Check-out until 9:30 a.m.
- How many dives a day are there?
The price includes 2 dives/day + 1 night dive a week.
Each extra night dive is € 20/person (min. 10 divers).
- How are drinks and national park fees to pay?
There is a tally for drinks.
All special services are to pay in cash at the end of the cruise (each common currency is accepted).
- Is it possible to get vegetarian food (no meat, no seafood)?
Yes of course, we can respond to special requests.
- If the ship is not fully occupied, will you get a single cabin?
If it is not sold out, there will be a chance to a single cabin.
case you want to reservate a single cabin in advance, a surcharge of 40% of trip cost is due.
- Can I dive with the guide since I am alone?
Generally yes, but sometimes the guide has leading dives and then it depends on your diving education.
We will definitely try to find a suitable diving buddy for you.
- How is the payment for the cruise, is there a deposit required?
There will be a deposit of €200 if it is a confirmed booking. The rest can be payed either in cash or transferred to our Austrian bank account 4 weeks before departure.
- Is it recommended to bring things like linen, pillows, etc.?
No, everything is there. So no need to bring your own linen.
However, it is recommended to bring a sleeping pad or something similar and a sleeping bag, because you will have the opportunity to sleep on deck under the stars.
Sleeping pad or air mattress are also handy for lying on deck sunbathing.
- Are the routes fixed or can they be adapted?
The defined routes are just a guideline. They can be altered depending on the weather and training levels of the guests.
These are the terms of conditions in case of a customer's request:
There are approximately 4 hours time of travel included. Each additional hour costs €150.
- Are there portholes in the cabines on the lower deck?
Yes, all cabins have got windows with sea view.
- Is there always electricity available on the ship?